Sunday, January 3

review of thousand nine

third day of 2010
i'm feeling not so good
i hope there is still 2009
it's a wonderful year for me

i have a nice begin with Val at the year started
we club for 8 weeks continuously, or maybe more than that
the last one is 14feb, Valentine day, at Zouk
and we went through our first trip at Malaka

Feb,
after she went back Australia
i concentrated my studies in 2-3months
then there is my sis's engagement

May,
for usual, my exam held on this month

June,
i finished exam
but feeling so bad in this time
nobody was understand me
i confused
i need some fresh air, some new influences

i took a bag, feel like going to Perhentian
but was stopped
i never experienced such depression in my life

July,
i worked in a Norway company
met a lot of strong people and nice colleague
my head of finance department
A Malaysian women who impressed me a lot
title: vice president of finance department in branches of Asia Pacific&USA
although i have not much of related
with her or those Norwegian big people
that's satisfied.

same time, i take Français Class finally
make a dream comes true...a dream since small

Aug,
i made the decision
i end up my quest net
i understand what i love and what is not
more than ever
that's a good lesson i have been tried

Sept,
my 2nd year started
result came out
i failed one and a half subject
the most terrible things i done in the year

at the same time
i bought a ticket to Cambodia
depart at 27 of Sept
spent a wonderful trip i have had ever in this 6days
i met uncle tim, met shawn, met yenny tianda
and found a true friend, a good travel partner :)
*travel is a good way to understand better yourself*

Oct,
I came back at 2nd
Everything is like start over
my mind is not clogged up anymore
i'm feeling great for everything now

few weeks after sinyee ,zhaoying & i went to PD road trip
beautiful sunset and comfortable beach
had a great one

Nov,
i went to Cameron
with my sister
it's a toughest job ever

Dec,
we have a special road trip to Melaka
didn't eat so much but pictures alot

two days after
my 20dollars black box reached
look at my first lomo camera
excited and speechless

Genting follow after
have spent a weird weekend with my UOL classmate

21st, yunn's 21st birthday
spent a great day in Garden
and of course lala is nice =)

then there is Christmas
a warming dinner with my high school friends

26th, wang's birthday
we spent a crazy night, crazy ever trust me
i lost control of myself, terrible

31st to welcome a happy new year
i went to pheifang house bbq with college friends
and karaoke along the midnight of 2010

guess what i was doing on 12am?
I wasn't counting down with friends
I was bathing XD
how special to welcome my 2010
is it means be clean in 2010? =)

4 comments:

  1. happy new year although it's the 4th day of 2010 ady XD

    we should come out more often!!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i believe we had left something memorable for you before the end of 2009 (wang's birthday). :) of course, in 2010 there is more challenges waiting ahead for us to resolve. Good Luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, for sure ^^

    thanks you, enjoy ur flying XD

    ReplyDelete