Thursday, January 28

Targeted Killing

Morning in University
I tell myself "work hard today" ^^


7.34am
I have been reading an article of "The CIA Has Secret. Hello?"
written by Robert Baer in July'09 post of TIME
a short briefing stated below...
The brouhaha over the assassination plan is classic Washington. But it could do real harm.

looking this beautiful sentences
i have totally out of idea
however, reading through article
It's somehow interesting
hmmm....Assassination...Fidel Castro....

8.02am
I'm reading Jeffrey Kluger- "Moon Walkers"
A lunar journey is hard...but not as hard as coming home when the mission is done. Forty years after the firsh moon landing, the nature of the men who made the trips may be the deepest mystery of all.
a 79 uncle Buzz Aldrin has a close face shoot next on the page
who walked on the moon on Apollo 11, 1966
something i should know more about..astronaut

9.38am now
class starting soon
I should pretend working hard in Library now
This is me, good girl Lyn ^^

1 comment:

  1. pretend then is not a good girl ady eh -.-
    zzz haha.
    anyway, good to see your updates :)

    ReplyDelete