Sunday, January 17

on turning point.

yesterday, LayYee welcome party
she has been waiting for 4months
I, 8months
oh là là! such a long time
suddenly goes back to this
feeling.......

im getting older?
remember people used to reply me every time i meet new friend,
"you're so young!"
but now is turning to mine telling people,
"you're so young!"
hell~~~~~

******

i broke my record somehow
more than 2days
52 hours wasn't sleep
it started since thurs night my sister wake up me at 1am

hum, here to go...
Friday night catch up with Val at Library
going back finish my Français homework after that

Sat, rushing to class at the early morning
attended a blurring class = ='
this is week9
exam would be held on next sat, hell~~~

back to chong hwa meeting at noon
discuss those stupid name list again

rush back home before night
and going to Val house
then *zouk* clogging my mind all the night
finally sleep at 5am =)

hu~~~ that's cisin! >.<'
that wasn't perfect
because I missed Candy's dinner = ='
apology...

5 comments: