Wednesday, January 20

kampar city.

i was sitting at mamak kampar
tasting delicious roti bom cheese
and maggi goreng kosong for my supper
on this precious moment

but my phone ring
that's warm~
i thought she gonna caring me
**touching**

f**k!!

why you so stingy for everything
i mean nothing please
just be xin xiong kuan guang always
peace~~~

but i'm not peace anymore
every times such a great moment
would spoil always
i hate this...
then after sleeping everything will gone

why i have to be such position?
i'm trying to be peaceful
and i'm not even piss off everytime you did bad for me
it doesn't means you did nothing
when i'm silent

you just conservative
sensitive
stingy
and low EQ

god!
fine, tomorrow i'm going to cameron
everything will be great
have a nice trip =)
love Thew Mah, Chyn, Vicky, Kok Siong, Zhenz & YuSiew

for jo them
we have been long time didn't catch up la!!
bear don't want me anymore >.<

Bonsoir ^-^

1 comment:

  1. how come my name after matthew mah one? haha
    don't worry lar, they wont dumb you one. :D
    chill shian!!love you <3

    ReplyDelete