Saturday, May 1

☮ P.E.A.C.E

I would love to let my son learn Kung Fu one day ^-^ Remember my words. I will look back to my previous post when i got a boy.

I was going to watch Ip Man 2 right now, with 11 friends of mine. It's really cool man!! tho i was totally forget what the last Ip Man was. No doubt it is another great Chinese Film. The choreographic is awesome, which is on the par with the technology of western motion film. And it was choreograph by my love Sammo Hung =)



In the show, I do touched by the fighting of Sammo Hung on the stage. The spirit of dignitary protection is really touched my heart. As one of the Chinese nation, we know what was happened in the past. Sino-Japanese War, The Fourth May Movement, The World War II...lucky to be born in this decade. Cheers for living in a peaceful world. Hope the improvement of biochemical weapon wouldn't drive us to another world war III.

Peace~~~ *grin*
Nice Movie by the way (I'm Sammo Fan).

2 comments: