Wednesday, May 12

12May, Absence

I suppose to resit the previous paper on later 2pm, but i made a decision. Due to not much effort that i have put into this subject, and lesser preparation than my last attempted, i should not sit for the exam, tho there are 3 max attempt and only latest mark will be reflect.

Anyway, i wasted 85pounds this year :/ i don't know why i paid rm700+...dad will kill me. i gotta make sure i can score 80 above next year. cause my first half unit only get 40marks, and thus an average of 60.

To classify 2nd upper class, i gotta make sure there are 2 foundation units are awarded on 2nd upper class(60marks). Since i have taken all the foundation units, this resit is become important.

Examination make me strongly feeling that im a student. But it came too late, i will attend my last paper on tomorrow. and the next one, would be on may 2011. Blessing me~~

No comments:

Post a Comment