Sunday, April 20

why you live?

currently feel like full and busy because of moving soon,
then i found that...
sometime getting busy is not a bad thing,
when you are concentrate in one task,
you wouldn't get too much time to think...to depress...

ya, im a person who always think so much,
everyone knows, even my daddy,
he always tell me "don't think so much", hahaha...
that's why i would quite frequently feel frustrate or depress...
when i have the time...
but it won't harass me so much^^
at most half day, i think. hahaha
this call "easy come easy go".

that is not the main point,

That i realized.....
life should giving...for oneself wholeheartedly,
rather than simply keep life alive,
you know what i mean? 不是为了生活而生活...

so, I hope that the every next day i would get full...
live is a good thing...I wish you too^^


1 comment:

  1. think so much will make u loook older
    but think can make u realise and grow mature. =)

    ReplyDelete