Sunday, April 6

--speechless--

I felt speechless since last weekend....twice terrible sat...doesn't look foolish? I'm don't know. Maybe.

I'm willing to help them when they are feeling help-less, but I'm can't accept that the dissapointed they gave me.....I just expect they would done their stuff. that's it...is it so hard? all of the stuff is not mine, is for you...''for you''....why it seems I'm more caring than them? and I even did not get any benefit for that.

Where is the responsible should be? is me or them. Or else, there is something that they do not desired anymore?? then why don't they quit it, if they feel this stupid enough for them..or any other reason.

I just felt frustrated, because I have ever know what they are thinking, although we are living in the same generation Y....or we can explained as people have their own feeling and different education. But it doesn't really convince me. ok!? when other people feel so too. Then, that is still can be explained by this SUCK excuse?! AND there is obviously something wrong!! I have no idea to thinking a beautiful lies anymore, to vanish over them to myself...Ya, I still can't accept what they have done! not, is what they have thought.

'threaten', are you kidding me??
I can't believe when I was first heard...what I can threaten to you? by my emotion? or what?? I did not give you any academic mark, I did not give you any penny. so!! what I can threaten to you. RIDICULOUS!!

....speechless.....

[think]
I have been here since 2001.........same as the time that I met Val & Yunn......it is long time ago...then what make me feel like still remain at this position....to get all of this ridiculous thought that I can't accept - NO answer, never have the answer...so what I still can do?!
[/think]

No comments:

Post a Comment