Thursday, April 8

broken english in my live

33days to go
i just realized i have finish an academic year
the next will be start on September
how surprise it is
i got more than five months holiday
included thirty three days for exam preparation
and three days examination

*time is driving fast when you're feeling it's short*

sometimes i just lost of it
i have forgotten the most important things in my life
when you wake up
you lost your time and your mind
and maybe next time you are not only lose these

*I'm just keep running in a circle*

i knew that
i'm different with all of my friends
not because i'm special
thing is, there is something important awaiting me
i shouldn't put it behind
but i did it always :(

*i'm not a good person*


p.s. i love you, daddy and mummy.

1 comment:

  1. good! you can start organizing my farewell party XD

    ReplyDelete