Friday, April 16

fou!

I must be mad.

since the day they told me they changed their mind
i was crazily surfing net for good prices
and found Abdul Chalet's comments @tripadvisor.com
i'm not supposed to do this during this crucial time

AND
i was wondering my availability of writing the same things...
giving a reason myself to practice my writing
i wrote this
the first time i post sth serious on guai lou web, wow!

**********

i miss my français class
it's coming school on next month
but head drop heavy+heavy+heavy

when weekend class comes to weekdays classes
it is an intensive way
10weeks duration now become 5weeks
every one and a half months have to pay
IM BROKE, order me a skyjuice every time yamcha
though my Mauritian Celio will change to a pure French guys
how we wish to be taught by french =)
however, my opportunity cost is relatively high
and i got to get back home at 9pm every two days in week
during my exam period
my god~~~~

Je dois être folle.

2 comments:

  1. eh,i oso posted comment on tripadvisor b4

    ReplyDelete
  2. no doubt, tripadvisor help alot =) shud give back.

    ReplyDelete