Tuesday, April 20

Dépression.

IF mama calls me right now
i would ask her
what do you think if i'm not studying anymore

i know the answer

she will scold me
even she always ask me not to study so hard
even she thinks i'm too early to prepare my exam
even she loves me

she hang off the phone

and one hour later
my hand phone is ringing
is mum again
she must be very worrying
she comforts me
she asks me
until she can't stand for her tears

this must be a long day ever for her

the next day
*heartless* is ring out all around my room
daddy is on the phone
he says, I'm disappointed
then, you could tell daddy anything
...tears chocked my words

the price/consequence is unimaginable

**********

$hapo tells me, God is fair
i shouldn't depressed
even i would have nothing one day

God won't lay me down
i'll just have to believe it and see it

Dieu me bénisse =)

2 comments:

  1. r u ok? kinda scaring me. text me if u need to talk *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's wrong babe? hope you're alright =/

    ReplyDelete