Wednesday, July 2

how about my life recently?

i was dissapear from the internet for a couple of month, since the damn stupid telekom said that this region would not have any line before the most of the resident fill in, what the stupid is?!!! the 40% of resident have moved in, what is the problem that we are not allow to install it?! just a telephone line only! how stupid it is! so, i have to go to the lovely and hotly cafe that near my house to have a cup of tea and a few hours on the net, when i got to rush my assignment....

the stupid telekom make me out of the world and lost my money on the cup of tea!!! hate it.



but since that, my life is more healthy than before. I mostly wake up at the early morning of 6 something, go to class and come back at 6 something; after bath and resting, i start to have my reading at the time 7 something, sometimes 8, then maybe i would felt asleep or maybe not, if not i would go study my textbook, then go to bed before 12pm. isit healthy enough for a teenager? or just for me? to compare with my life before....



actually is quite nice without wireless, but absolutely sometime may feel trouble. moreover, you would found that your time is getting more in other thing and it becomes precious and worthy when you out of the internet.

that is my recent happening....not really special but normal.



on the other way, my new uni life has started around 7 weeks ago, so, im being the mid sem now. actually, im not really feel good in my uni life, but most in foundation year. since we are lack of conversation with other in class, even tutorial. this are not a good thing, and the language uses are totally in chinese now, even a half of alphabet is not appear also. do i change nothing in my language until im going to graduate?

god~~~ tell me it wont be happen on me please.....i have to change before im not a student anymore......



now, im trying my best to get the good reading, to go with a healthy life, to cook myself, to have a good breakfast, i even trying to not rushing anything....it could be ~~

yea! lets move on everybody~ add oil together!!!!
very motivate lately....hahahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment