Sunday, April 12

DAN BROWN 2009!!!!


Ohhhh~~ my lovely Dan Brown gonna release his new film on this coming May 15! Although the Da Vinci Code do really disappointed me last time, I still look forward for Angels & Demons. Yea !! one of my favor book i read^^ now gonna showing on screen, how excited couldn't i?!

I like to read his novel, except Digital Fortress which i didn't read, the rest are fantastic!! Expecially Angels & Demons and Da Vinci Code are impress, you can't deny that his words are gorgeous and do tension for every part of his novel...

god, I hope to watch it now!!! I gotta recall the story again before the showing, haha, 'coz it really has been a long time ago...i read it when i was form3 or 4. i think.

2 comments:

  1. i didn't know you'd read Angels but it's one of the best books ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, u ar so outdated. Dan is one of my favor author, u noe?!^^

    ReplyDelete