Friday, February 1

Frustrated

31 January 2008, Thursday

Suddenly, I feel frustrated when I was counting my CGPA with eyo. I thought I will get at least 2.0, the minimum requirement for credit transfer, but I found that I'm not achieved since I had retake once. This make me sick even I know that failed subject will still count in, but I didn't realize that it's affected so much. I did not qualify, I feel frustrated and shame, a lot. I did not qualify to go oversea now, kill me please.

I have been aimed for 6 HD before I went in. I have been aimed 7 DI before I failed english. I have been aimed 2 HD after semester two. Now, I do not want to aim any grade anymore, since I did not qualify. Because, I never know how much effort I put will get how much return, I put the maximize of my effort to get the best thing I can...then my return will tell me what is my grade should be. To do the best.


Once again. I met some long long time friends to farewell Valerie. Erm...not really familiar also, but still ok. We were having dinner at Saisaki. It cost me RM63 included taxes at weekdays. The comment is do not have the next time, for me. I thought I will get fully satisfied of it, but seem I was wrong. Since the oysters & sashimi are not fresh at all, food are not really delicious that we expected, and the air-condition is a hot-condition. But it's not the worst, I give "so so" for Saisaki. Then, we took photo, frustrated to look at their hair. hahaha. Give me some time, I want to get prettier!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment