Monday, October 12

joyeux anniversaire!!!!

7 Oct 2009

vingt et un âge ^^

emmmm......is kinda happy today =D
have a nice dinner at Solaris, Ole Ole Bali with girls.

And received an india pocket guide, coins purse, earing & bookmark from Yennyee,ws & huiyein, thx you~

I like India is because of its colourful, just as life should be :)

Then suddenly go for yamcha..wah, is cake! Never think that have cake to blow. hehe.


8 Oct 2009

just wanna hang out together..

but, Bear bear bought a cake for me, touching~

I didn't expect so much this year, not even a cake... just feel like 'ohh, is another pass by birthday'. But..surprisingly i gain alot, Thanks you buddy!


12 Oct 2009

When I'm going to sleep, I found a watch on my table. Just touching...

You know what? I had claimed that I want a branded watch on my birthday, but is few months ago....I had forgotten. Nevertheless, when i saw the bill inside, my touching lesser. hahaha, I'm realistic.


Anyway, thanks for all the wishes & present.
and all the dreams come true.

I hope I can visit india at my 21st year in life. I wish all of my friends & family are healthy. I wish I could get better in my studies. I wish I could speak fluent in French. I wish I wouldn't available always. I wish I will gain weight. I wish I could stay young. I wish I could be smart. I wish I would be happy everytime. I wish my life is colorful as India........

2 comments:

  1. cheri i just received your postcard from cambodia! *heart heart* thanks

    ps. ''i wish i will gain weight''?! come to australia-- weight gain GUARANTEED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, received? iicc, need two weeks proceed.
    hope you like it ^^

    ps. everyone ask me to melb gain weight, haha. is that food heaven? emmm...i prefer new zealand. lolx. or fizi? hehe

    ReplyDelete