Tuesday, October 6

20090927 The Kingdom of Cambodia - Part1


The full name of Cambodia should be "The Kingdom of Cambodia", and it known as Cambodge in Français. Khmer is same as Cambodian in Khmer language. So when you hear Khmer, don't be confused, it means Cambodian.


Well, this is my first backpacking in my life, and after my new zealand trip i never been oversea again. Almost 15 years after, today, I take plane again. Of course is no more MAS, it is pricey for me. So, i take Air Asia, the first experience is feeling scary, due to the sound emitted from the engine. But still fine, i just feel like i was taking train rather than plane. hahaha.


Yea, my life of backpacking is started. I've been completely daze on everything. Start from the planning of Cambodia, doing passport, packing my bag, the process in airport until the arrival on Cambodia..etc...everything. But, well this is a nice place to start over my backpacker life.


Some people may curious, why cambodia? A number of people asked me this question before i depart. I have no idea actually. I never think that I would stand in front of Angkor Wat one day. I have no fancy of Angkor but Taj Mahal. So, it is just an accident happened due to the low price of air.


And people like to ask me, "why you always love those poor country?". haha, I have no answer for this too. Emmm...I think it is not a matter of the country is poor or rich, is the places attracted. That is the main point.

So, I think those backpacking is cool, because I'm young to do so, the more exploration is filling my mind. I would be the frog who hope that one day could be jump out the well.

No comments:

Post a Comment