Sunday, July 19

18 July 2009 Allo.

Bonjour(goodday-"bon-jor")! Today is fantastic!!

I'm so happy about that.
Because I start my french class today.
wokakkkakkakaka. XD
I'm looking forward to learn francais a half century ago. lolx.

A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z.
Francais(french-"fonseh") is cute. It doesn't any related with english at all!!!
damn hard to follow Monsieur(sir-"mi sie-ur") Billy class.
French verbal is very fast and nasal...
Sometime I can't even catch my teacher's english.
Is too french. hahaha
But somehow it sure would be fun^^
I shall treasure about that.

Out of difficulties, make miracle! right?


"Je m'appelle Shian." ("Jeu ma pell Shian")
My name is Shian.

5 comments:

  1. woooo~ cool man, then we can go france n japan backpack la!!! but i want go spain..shit,u faster go learn spanish!!! XP

    wakakkakakakkaa. let's add oil together. so miss u~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god...it's so cool learning a new language man!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. but i still hope my english can good also ><

    ReplyDelete
  4. salut!!
    comment allez vous?
    je m'appelle zhaomin..
    haha..

    ReplyDelete