Friday, August 22

who move my CHEESE???

3.57am now....
I was reach home about 3.30am.

It is an amazing night I have ever met before^^
PJ Crystal Crown hotel.
I have during a good moment here tonight...

We were waiting around 2hrs outside the lobby after finishing BP.
But we get the greater gift from this.

Because, I have met One people.
Actually is WE have met one people that would definitely worth to wait for.
Someone is really charming enough...
That i ever met before in my 19.83 years life.

You know?
I pretty seldom compliment any guys in my life.
Why?
People said that...I'm proud.
Well,
Just simply because I ever seen that.

But, tonight I have to say...
Yea, Men~
I saw it!!!
Someone really twinkling...in front of me...
A 25 years old man, who retiring to enjoy the rest of his life,
and now sitting in front of me.

What can i said?

I just can't staring at him right now.....
Since he is how an amazing...
I swear!!!
He would be the most charming guys i have met in my life.

It is just feel like you have met Warren Buffet tonight.
or maybe Piers Morgan.
or maybe Robert Kiyosaki.
Listening what he had actually go through before,
And get what the real truth now.
.........

I always said that 'You never try, you never know'.
Today, I found that 'You never meet, you never give up'.

Cheers~ all of my friends^^
4.41am now....

No comments:

Post a Comment