Tuesday, February 4

25th birthday eve

6:45am: We woke up early morning on Sunday, crossing fingers awaiting for dolphin watch, having my breakfast, and receptionist came over, "Hi m'am, dolphin watch is cancelled today" awwww i am so sad, seems weather not really good today. We make up our mind to push our schedule earlier to El Nido Beach, catch public van for 9.30am it should be reach before night. Lovely receptionist came over again "Hi m'am, it is fully occupied but we have 7.30am van to El Nido.", "Well now?! Yeah even greater, we could reach earlier to the beach", i said. 

7.30am: We hop on to the van, it is 6 hours journey to El Nido. It was cloudy day and soon raining pour along the way. 

9am: 2 hours later, i awake by shock and heard "wowww~" The van swinging to left and right in high speed and sliding down to slope "wow, is the driver so skillful?", thought in my mind.."fuck!", I shout. I realized the van was lost control and it was sliding and swift to the hill. *bang* the van bang to divider. I hold my bag, cam and legs, feeling myself swing in the air... "fuck! I die!" the last word came into my mind, I see my head bang to the window when the van swinging to left and right. Holy painful, it was lucky the van not moving anymore. I glance around and dare not move, the kid was crying loud, driver's head was bleeding, the sliding door was twisted, and thanks god my head is not bleeding. In a minute, there are peoples passing by were stop over to giving hands. 

9:15am: We all get down to the van, standing in rain, hug to my boy and said, "we are lucky". I never feel so near to death, it came in a second and you never have the time to fearful. In fact, the accident spot was just a minute away to the rest point, hah. 

11am: We got to a baptist clinic, move to new van, visit police station in Roxas and continue our journey to El Nido. 

Then, it was never easy to travel in the journey....

**wrote on 6/10/2013**

I am thankful, we all are blessed. 
Life could be short, well some time you would not know. 



Live for the moment. 



No comments:

Post a Comment