Friday, June 24

Go Short!

It has been 14 days ago since I got short. It was definitely during a hard time when everyone has some comments. I am brave (for certain things) but not confident enough. I made myself silent and feeling to bury myself while something came in different way, I hope it didn't freak my friends out. 

It was all good at first. I have fear of height since small and almost cried out while shaking my steps on the zig zag bridge xxx meters above the ground in the early morning. I shout loudly for the Jesus Christ height while flying within tree and tree, yet released all negative emotion accumulated in days and days. It was fun and fun!

Then, following CYee to barber's with dirty body, dry hair, and make no prepared about hairdressing at all. Stepping into the barbershop, I know I need a haircut, and I was told that cut to be like Charmaine Sheh, hah, she is beautiful.

Have you ever wake up earlier and go for a walk? Fresh, I would say. As Buddhist says 三千丝烦恼, it's true, you wouldn't like to carry a messy hair everyday, when it all gone, you feel free and like a breath in morning. However, it's soon hurricanes when word doesn't come as good as you felt. Though things blew away in a minute, it doesn't matter because I am good now :D

New Haircut in 12th June 2011. LIKE.

1 comment: