Saturday, May 14

08-05-2011

It was the first Sunday in the month of May - 8th. Wake up in the morning by the ringing of my lovely cow alarm clock, I open my eyes, and ready for the coming excitement of the day. After a year long of googling in internet and struggling of the dazzling models in market, I decided to get myself an intelligence imaging product which announced in August of 2010 - Nikon D3100.

The reason why I choose N is just because I like Nikon. In despite of the inconvenient brought by the no built in AF motor in body, I feel comfortable with the extreme contrast colour bring into the image. I chose the basic model of DSLR is because it's the best camera I could buy within my budget constraint, and which produce the best image quality (IQ) between the range; and I do believe that lens contribute IQ more than the body do, so why not save the few pennies for my next lens.

Looking at this little N, I was hardly to believe it's in my hand now. But a completely dazed is unavoidable, even I was simply taking a 100 pictures in my house. Overall, so far so good, I believe it could save the joyful moment coming next.

Testing 1 2 3:
Fatty Jo
















Rolling Panda, lovely!!











A pleasure day











Go green















First manual lesson,
yellowish can get rid by WB setting.















-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment