Friday, February 4

Peoples.

It was like a dream for the 18 days in Laos. It's flashing on my mind....from quarrel to pleasing, chilling, drowning, and ended up with crazy and laughing. It was amazing, a memorable dream...

I'd quarreled at the 24 hours before I depart. I pay for everything I belong, included happy. It was getting worst while i get back. We'd disappointed to each other, relation spoiled and recovering, or may be not. Life may not that easy as we expected or have seen. There are something awaiting for us always, no matter how you wanna put it away, it comes to you anyhow. La vie.

My journey may started at the inappropriate occasion/mood. But it still works. Time flies. I had a good time along the journey. Thank you for giving me meeting peoples, I feel better whenever I've met someone. It may be an easy thing for them, but it means a lot for me. Whenever I listen a story of oneself, they inspire me, they direct me. It isn't a vacation, it's a journey. it carries a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment