Sunday, February 20

I clarify to it

This is pretty ridiculous whenever I heard from my friends...
I would never deny how I like western. That's a truth always, everyone knows. It's just happened naturally when I was small...

The first place that I'm interested to pay a visit was Rome, Italy. Maybe it's just because of Dan Brown, he gives me the first impression about western, and I could remember there is a map of Rome in the first page of Angels and Demons. It isn't that all though, I have read a lot of novels that putting Europe in background. That may be the most influenced, soon there is Europe fever comes to me..

I like western, in both peoples and cultures. I think they have a very different lifestyle compare to Asian. They have the gorgeous architecture that I have ever seen. Vincent Van Gogh has the best artworks in the world. I like coat, I like western fashion. I like their features, deep eyes & good body shape. I appreciate who behave gentlemanly. Etc......I like all of these. it's just kind of curious towards a different culture. However, most of the peoples put me into the other way.

Yea, I do like hot guys but who else doesn't?! If there is an Asian hot guy showing up in front of me, I would pumped too. The fact is, there is not much of hot guy in our circle. And I do appreciate those exotic romance. It's kind of romantic I would like to say that, because it's hard to get two peoples come into a relationship and when it comes to an exotic characteristic, I think it's beautiful....

I am not that kind of girl who living with their fantasy, imagine how she meet his prince while falling down on street. I have lack of imagination, I couldn't think of a reason to make me fancy of marry with a western, and I hardly remember when I have expressed I want a western soul mate?! I just simply LIKE them, just like how I like your facebook status. Nothing too much.

I am feeling bad about peoples claim that I am lying on this. It's horrible when more than five peoples think who you are in the way that actually it isn't so true. I clarify to it. Like doesn't mean Love.

2 comments:

  1. well most of us agree tat u like angmo than asian,based on da impression u gave us.i mean compared wf other.anyway i experience sth like dis b4,ppl said i m extreme when i actually dun think i m,it could be wrong or right,btw,who cares?u r da only 1 2 care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, i like angmo =) even extremely like not means that i preferred sth in a relationship. Just like i love Syria, not mean that i want to live in there.

    I am not the kind of express myself often, make people understand me, but when sth come to this situation, probably i care about it.

    ReplyDelete