Saturday, December 13

Good n Bad

I got a bad habit, but no more on the coming days!

I feel bad now, the coming exam is tough for me, b'coz of my sucks managing. Although it doesnt marking, it is still important for me. I'm begging myself to be hardworking. May is coming, my actual exam gonna reach soon.

*Tension* *Tension*

Remember....remember why i'm here, remember how those obstacles solved when i entry, remember how i'm strongly insist my decision with all of the opposition. All of it now, is just a beginning. The most challengeable is how do i achieve it finally.

It is not easy, but pay the price.

SO! this coming holiday, after this sucks exam, i got to speed up my studies, consider which class i want to be at the final. I want be a good girl, be proud of myself, be proud of my daddy & mummy...managing myself, consistent study, keep going!!

There can be miracle.

***

Everything have their two way, good and bad..what the big picture we normally saw? is either good or bad; but somehow bad is bigger, is more concern, and even weaker for us. There are actually no criteria of everything, but somehow we can choose the way we are.

how to say?

When you feel bad, it is bad. But does it really bad? NO, it is actually you lose the sight of the good way. It must be something good there, but you emphasize the bad. So everything seem bad, sound bad, look bad...but if you try to look it at another side, it can be amazing too.

Don't let the bad thing influence yourself. Always look into the good way, life only good...a deep thought for myself, hard to explain the picture in my mind. In a words, think the right way, correct attitude towards myself.

I believe good aura attract good thing. Everything is just about ATTRACT, you will got what you want from yourself, b'coz you attract it, you bring it here along you.

Start from yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment