Sunday, December 27

Nice beard uhh?!


have a silence night this year
i agree with Jo
i feel pleasure with that
just someone didn't appreciate it
we can have our own fun
not everything must related with E
as long as we have each other beside
that's truly enough for us

i don't understand my friends sometimes
so close yet so far
things always have 2 side
sometimes it may look like this
but sometimes not
it's confusing me

okay
i will try to look deeper next time


beside, my house got Christmas Tree
that is surprising
it may not so special for others
but precious for me :)
Merry Christmas!!!
and I love Santa Claus
because he has nice white beard, hehe

2 comments:

  1. i like you so much shian~

    Merry christmas!

    Hope we can have our christmas dinner next year :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you too bebe :)

    merry christmas!
    sure we got to take a great christmas dinner next time!!!

    ReplyDelete