Thursday, August 6

MARRY ME!


Ok. Firstly, don't say me outdated. Well. I'm. I know it. Even not transformer yet. Except HBO & privateDVD, my last movie in cinema was "Drag me to hell". How cruely my life is going >.<

Fiiiine!!!!! Then i was going to watch a comedy + loving story in cinema. That is me? I'm not sure. You know, I prefer huge production in cinema mostly, those happening, exciting or maybe adventuring, which like worthy.

So, I wasn't expect much of that. Unfortunately, it bring me a great moment^^ is a truely comedy that you will like it and J'aime.

How the girl propose..

You will like this scene if u have watch it.
She is fighting with an eagle for changing her phone vs the dog.


And he got a good grandma. I would like to have too~~~
Although the dress is not so nice :P


And then, this is what i like the most.
The ideal way for my life.
et vous?




2 comments: