Sunday, January 25

BLACK mood


This is de super tough moment i ever feel!!!!!!! i took the most ugly photo in my life last friday, and i just saw it. first time i feel wanna cry for such ugly.....i noe im not tat pretty actually, and i can accept sometime we will take some ugly photo. but is not that ugly could be.....the first time i feel disgusting for myself. i cant accept how the ugly i look like inside. i feel so hurt. it is ridiculous ugly.....and now...i cant face other.....myself...

i swear that i wont take any photo in club anymore....i wont lazy to check photo after i take it...i wont simply cut hair when i wanna attend some gathering....i wont..i wont...i wont.....

just make those photo disappear in this world!!!!! i cant accept myself >< feel wanna cry...

2 comments:

  1. darling don't think too much.. i'm also learning to accept myself on fat/ugly days.. i always think you look hot laa

    ReplyDelete