Tuesday, October 14

the 20th day

This birthday, have not much of pleasure. Erm...well, may be there is a lot of thing that i have to consider or worry....this is not the right time for me, so my 20th birthday is just gone like nothing.

Not much of excited or expected, I even din't know my birthday is coming before my friend have told me. Funny thing is I just realized my birthday on the mid-night of 6oct when i checked the date, paiseh paiseh^^ the next of my birthday won't be this again. Things is changing...

Firstly, I have to apologize to my friends that sorry to not celebrate with kaklik on thurs night Full House and didn't attend chyn celeration at Chilis also...sorry that i really can't make it. Hope you guys had a nice dinner^^



So before the day, I have invited few of my girl frends in haste. We went to Departure Lounge, which located at Damansara - Aman Suria, somewhere beside NKVE, to during our hi-tea. Yes, is choose by me, i don't know is it they like it, just feel like try something new. Hope won't be hated^^

I wanna start lor~

My yummy~ Chicken Delish Toast RM 11.90

English Breakfast Tea RM 4.50

nice honey!!!

Sinyee, someone really kindness to everyone,

everyone like her especially our Vivien Ahlong.

She eat Classic Caesar's RM 7.90

**i love salad!!!!

Our "Stupid" representative - ooiWaisze,

who often make my cells die for her

but support me always.

look at her face, so 38 & stupid neh!

WS de Chicken Caesar RM 10.90

Shapo, someone cute and look like living in her own happiness world^^

She refuse to take picture of her new hair style.

She drinks Hot Chocolate RM 7.00

Ana, someone look tough and strong girl,

but she got a bad habit when holiday!!!!!

She used to switch off her phone just simply she think no one will find her,

I already suggest her to live in 深山野林.

She is eating Chicken + Beef Delish Toast RM16.90

This is our gossip collector 所谓的情报员 ms.KhooZaoYing^^

We just seen her argue with her lovely Yao by phone, funny!!

She eats Chicken Delish Toast also.



**********


Thanks all of the wishes,
Vicky,Carlos,WS,Geat,Yunn,Chyn,ZhiYang,Enoch,YennYi,
Man,Min,Bear,Kaklik&Calise,MeiXin,Cyee,JinJie,Engkee,
SunHao,WeiYang,Phong,Vivien,ShuangYiing,Justin,
mybro,Judy,GuoXiong,Elaine,Boey & Bobo.

and who celebrate with me,
ws, zy, ana, syee, shapo, enoch, ben, hl, tat & marc.

1 comment: